      Logan's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Almost there…

      We settled in nicely into the cabin in British Colombia. The weather
      was good and despite it being summer, we were almost bordering the
      Yukon Territory so we still had a little bit of snow.
      On our first day we set ourselves up. The cabin was cozy and had a
      bedroom, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a nice spacious living room
      with a TV and a DVD player. We got some food including beer and
      stored it in the fridge and cabinets.
      One morning, I had decided to take a look around the area. I mean,
      if we were to stay there for about a month or so we shouldn't be
      inside the whole time right?
      I told Marie and she said that she'd agree and to go on ahead
      without her and that she'd get ready. I said I'd take the van but
      wouldn't be so far away and gave her the extra cell phone just in
      case. I kissed her goodbye and left.
      The cabin was in the woods so it was a fair amount away from town so
      she could easily find me.
      I was driving slowly on the trail when not to far away my senses
      were acting up. Nowadays my senses reacted over the dumbest thing.
      But this was different. I sniffed the air and stopped the van. I
      don't know why but it all seemed so familiar. Old but yet familiar.
      Then it dawned on me. I had been here before.
      I got out of the car and walked a little on the path leaving a trail
      of my footsteps behind. My senses were getting stronger and
      stronger. I followed them to another cottage nearby. It looked
      deserted like it hadn't been inhabited in years.
      Oh gosh. My senses had been leading me here all along.
      I went in and coughed. There was so much dust and cobwebs all over.
      I entered and took notice of all the 19th century furniture. I
      walked in and found clothes scattered on the floor and broken glass.
      Then something caught my eyes. I went up to it and stared in
      disbelief. I raised a fist and leaned towards a section of the wall
      near a bed.
      I couldn't believe it.
      Claw marks.
      My claw marks.
      "No…It can't be…It just can't be."
      I turned around and found an old fashioned designed desk with boxes
      and papers scattered all around them.
      My writing.
      It was my writing.
      Oh no.
      Pictures of me and-
      It can't be.
      It looks just like…
      Oh no.
      Please no. I stared in horror. It was the only thing that I could do.
      My past.
      It was here to haunt me once again.
      I crouched down on the floor and cried and screamed for mercy.
      "NO! NO!"
      With tears I suffered and stayed there unable to move or do anything
      for God only knows how long.