5807Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Mar 19, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
      soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

      Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
      stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
      and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
      the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
      (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
      interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
      question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic