5588help needed for upcoming fanfic

  • "Sunshine"
    Jan 4, 2004
      I have been writing an extensive series of stories focusing on Logan.
      As I begin to dive into the next chapters, I found I needed some
      questions answered. Since I have only been and X fan with the movies
      - I know nothing of the comics. So, I post to you to see if you could
      help me out.

      First, I know that the X Gene is carried by men. Has it ever been
      mentioned on whether or not the gene is a dominant or recessive gene?
      Need to see how the gene would act in future generations.

      Also, is there any knowledge of an approximate birth date of Logan? I
      had heard he was a soldier during World War II. I am trying to set up
      some time lines with the answer to this question.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      "Sunshine"