5485Alles ändert sich (2/26) Bobby, X2

  • ~Robin Elizabeth~
    Dec 6, 2003
      Title: Alles ändert sich
      Author: Prinzessin Robin Elizabeth
      Email: princeza_9@...
      Feedback: Yes, please!
      Disclaimer: Only the plot is mine, the characters belong to Marvel and
      whoever else that aren’t me.
      Just after X2.
      A/N: Alles ändert sich is German (loosely) translated as everything changes.

      Chapter 2: New Trouble

      It wasn’t much later when he was awakened. He heard knocking at his door,
      turned onto his side with his back to it and didn’t say a word. They would
      figure out that he just wanted to be alone.

      “Bobby, open the door,” Logan growled, pounding hard against the sturdy
      wood.

      “Go away,” Bobby replied.

      “We don’t have time for this. Bobby, just get out here,” Logan ordered.

      “Please,” he heard Rogue add.

      Bobby slowly got up, relenting more to Logan than to Rogue. He knew that if
      Logan wanted to, he’d break the door down. Or pick the lock. Bobby slowly
      unlocked the door, cracking it open.

      “We have a problem,” Rogue said, coming into the room followed by Logan.

      Bobby stifled the sarcastic response that crossed his mind and sat on John’s
      bed. Rogue sat on his while Logan stood behind her.

      “The professor just received some intel about the Brotherhood’s latest
      movements. Magneto wants to use Pyro’s power to create a forest fire so
      large that it will wipe out the entire western part of the country,” Rogue
      explained.

      “He doesn’t have the power,” Bobby whispered.

      “What?” Logan asked, stepping towards him.

      “He isn’t strong enough,” Bobby said.

      “The professor thinks enough of the threat to send us out there,” Logan
      replied.

      “He doesn’t know John as well as I do. Yeah, John can start a good fire,
      but not one that large. It would kill him,” Bobby stated.

      “We can’t take that chance. Magneto could’ve found a way to strengthen his
      power, or a way to spread the fire quickly. Anyway, we have to go…now,”
      Rogue said, standing.

      “You coming?” Logan asked.

      Bobby only needed one glance at the photograph on the table to decide.
      “Yeah.” Someone had to keep the X-Men from killing John. Logan and Rogue
      had turned to leave the room, and Bobby pocketed the lighter and then
      followed them out.

      In the jet, Bobby sat silently, wondering what this meeting would bring. He
      knew it would be a showdown, the first since the X-Men and the Brotherhood
      formed an uncomfortable alliance. He was more worried about what would
      happen when he and John faced off. He silently hoped that they could avoid
      fighting each other.

      The jet soon landed and Bobby had a heavy heart. He was nervous,
      unconsciously dipping the temperature. Rogue, who was walking next to him,
      tapped his arm.

      “You ok? It just got colder, suddenly,” she said quietly.

      “Sorry,” he mumbled, reversing what he had done.

      The team searched, finding Magneto’s hideout within a few hours. Wolverine
      took care of the two guards outside and the team slipped into the building
      unseen. But once in, they were quickly found.

      “You’re here a little quicker than I expected. But that isn’t such a
      problem,” Magneto said, stepping out into the open room that the X-Men were
      in.

      Mystique was a few feet behind him, off to the left. Bobby saw the pair
      enter the room, then scanned around for John, but didn’t see him. He racked
      his brain, trying to figure out where John could do the most damage. Then
      he realized…

      “I have to stop John,” Bobby whispered to Storm, who stood next to him.

      *~*~*
      Ante Razov: On FIRE! http://anterazovfanclub.shorturl.com or
      http://www.geocities.com/anterazovfanclub

      And all of your weight
      All you dream
      Falls on me it falls on me
      And your beautiful sky
      The light you bring
      Falls on me it falls on me
      ~~Fuel "Falls on Me"~~

      "Ich gehe mit, wenn sie mich nicht anketten. Einer mit Verstand muss in der
      Gruppe sein."
      ~~Pippin "Herr der Ringe"~~

      Messenger  -  Wer in Echtzeit kommunizieren will, lädt den MSN Messenger.
      Cool, kostenlos und mit 3D Emoticons: http://messenger.msn.de