5425Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Nov 9, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      The next WRFA interview will be with our own Jamie, the
      author of such stories as "Blackout", "After Perfect", "Child's Play"
      and "Special Delivery" among others. The stories can be
      read at the WRFA archive or Jamie's own site
      (http://www.geocities.com/panda_grrl2000/). I will be conducting the
      interview at the end of the month. Thus, if you would like to
      suggest a question, please contact me by November 21st at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
      has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      deh@...
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic