5355WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Oct 1, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I wanted to let you know that Melissa's interview has been completed
      and is posted at the WRFA. It was great to get her thoughts on
      writing in general and W/R in particularly, so be sure to check the
      archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the
      chance.

      The next interview will be with Tinhutlady, the author of such
      stories as "The Rational Mind", "Wanted: One Big, Bad Rock", "On
      Pranks and Pranksters" and the "To Know, To Teach, To Learn" series
      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
      conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you
      would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October 17th
      at address below. Another announcement will be made when the
      completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      deh@...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic