5322FF: Friends? ((Magneto, Nathan summers and original characters)))

  • jessie
    Sep 16, 2003

      disclaimer: I don't own anything, they belong to Marvel, Stan Lee,
      and 20th century Fox. Probably the only thing I own is Isabella and
      her children.

      A/N: this is based on an RPG (Role Playing Game) I'm in; The people
      in said RPG do not own the x men.

      rating: uh.. PG-13, just to be safe

      reviews: sure, but no flaming please, If you don't have anything nice
      to say, don't say anything at all. Didn't Thumper say that in bambi?

      Charles Xavier Scott summers, who was named after his grandfathers
      and who was all of four years old, wandered out into the front
      grounds of the mansion. The Xavier school and mansion now belonged to
      his parents, Nathan and Isabella Summers, ever since his grandfather
      Charles Xavier; who had founded the school passed away just two
      months earlier of very old age.

      The little boy came to his grandfather's grave and saw a man he
      didn't know standing there.

      "Hello" Charley said curiously to the unknown man. The man who was
      dressed in a long black trench coat and wore a black fedora atop his
      head looked as if he belonged in the 1940's. He seemed a little
      suprised by the young boy's presence...as if his mind was somewhere
      else... like the past. He smiled when he saw the boy. "Well hello
      there my boy." he said cheerfully so as not to frighten the
      child. "Your Charley, aren't you?" "Yes" the toddler replied knowing
      that he wasn't supposed to come outside by himself and especially not
      talk to strangers; but his boyish curiosity about this man got the
      better of him.

      "How do you know my name?" he asked. The man smiled. "I've heard
      about you, you see I was a friend of your late grandfather's." he
      knelt down in front of Charley to get a better look at his old
      friend's youngest grandchild.

      "Really?" Charles asked, the man with the gray hair nodded. "Yes, he
      and I knew each other very well. my name is Erik Lensherr." Charley
      cocked his head ever so slightly, he knew that name from some where
      but he just couldn't remember. ***************

      Isabella Xavier-Summers was walking through the mansion looking for
      her only son Charley. She had been searching for him for a while and
      was starting to worry. "Charley!" she yelled "Charley!" no reply; she
      decided to use her telepathy to find the four year old. He was out on
      the grounds... with a man..Magneto. Issy ran outside and towards
      Charley. "Get away from him" she said angrily at magneto and scooped
      her son up in her arms, holding him close to her.

      Erik stood from his kneeling position on the grass by xavier's grave
      and dusted his pants where he had knelt. "Isabella my dear, I'd never
      dream of hurting your son, I'm just a harmless old man." Isabella
      scoffed. "Harmless isn't exactly a word I'd use to describe you." she
      spat venomously.

      "Mother" came a voice from the house. It was Isabella and Nate's
      fifteen-year-old daughter. "Mother?" she asked when she had reached

      "Jean-Marie, take your brother inside." Issy told her daughter and
      handed the little Charley over to his big sister. "but mom..." she
      was cut off my Isabella's stern voice. "Jean-Marie Ororo Summers; do
      as I say." The girl nodded and headed towards the mansion with her

      "Erik, what are you doing here?" asked Isabella. Magneto pointed to
      Professor xavier's grave. "I'd think it obvious, I simply came to pay
      my respects." "Well you have, now please leave." she replied. The
      master of magnetism sighed. "Isabella my dear, I've been fighting
      practically all my life; please I don't want to fight anymore.
      Especially not here and not with you, I believe Charles would like us
      to mend the rift between us." Issy looked at him a moment then
      said. "Yes, on that I'll agree with you."

      Erik smiled. "I'm glad we can start mending our relationship
      isabella." "Me to." Suddenly a voice could be heard from the mansion,
      it was Scott and Jean's son Nathan. He angrily came up to them. "What
      is HE doing here?"

      Magneto only sighed while isabella calmed her husband. "It's OK Nate,
      he's only here to visit dad's grave; please lets not cause any
      trouble." "Maybe I should leave now." "No, no Erik please stay." said

      Nate looked furious and then his face softened. "OK" he said. "But if
      he tries anything...." "I assure you Nathan, I will be on my best
      behavior." Erik said sarcastically. He nodded, still a little worried
      that magneto might try something. "Are you going to be OK? I have a
      class in a few minutes." Nate told his wife. Issy nodded. "If
      anything happens I'm sure I can handle it."

      Nate gave her a kiss and then with one last glare at Erik that
      said "if you try anything, you'll answer to me." Erik seemed to get
      the meaning and smiled as if to reply. "Oh really?" With that Nathan
      left Issy and Erik alone.