5259Next WRFA Interview

  • hanscomde
    Aug 4, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      Although Ransom's interview is still in progress (but nearly
      completed), I'd like to get started on this month's interview.
      August's WRFA interview will be with Melissa Flores (aka Misty), the
      author of such stories as "Father Figure", "Changing Tenses", "First
      Night" and the "Fatal Caress" series among others. The stories can be
      read at the WRFA archive or Misty's own site
      (http://www.stoic-simplicity.net/). I will be conducting the
      interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you would like to
      suggest a question, please contact me by August 16th at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
      has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      deh@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic