5251Beta Reader Please

  • Tony
    Jul 31, 2003
      If anyone is interested I would like to have a beta reader for a fan
      fic I am writing. Here is my first chapter. E-mail me at
      SneakyJackal@... if you are interested.

      ENDLESS WALTZ

      BY:

      THE JACKAL

      RATED R

      (ENGLISH)

      Notice: I would like full criticism about this fan fiction. Please
      don't hold back. I welcome all opinions good or bad.

      Disclaimer: I do not own X-men nor am I affiliated with it. I am not
      writing this fan fiction to make money and nor shall I profit from
      this. This was written for the enjoyment of myself and others.

      E.S.A. They are highly trained mercenaries hired by the government
      to hunt and assassinate mutants all across the globe.

      Contact: If you would like to contact me personally then please e-
      mail at SneakyJackal@...

      CHAPTER 1

      I LIVE FOR THIS

      It was a bright spring day in upstate New York. The air was still
      filled with brisk morning fog. You could hear the cars honking and
      the sound of business in the background.

      A teacher stands in the middle talking and explaining the process a
      cell goes through. She is a middle-aged woman named Christina Hailey
      but her students know her as Ms. Hailey. Ms. Hailey was well liked
      by most students for not giving homework assignments.

      "Okay class does everyone understand the process of mitosis?"
      questioned Ms. Hailey.

      "I understand Ms. Hailey," replied Dana.

      "What about you Chris?" Ms. Hailey asked.

      There was no reply. Chris had his head down sleeping.

      "Chris are you sleeping again?" "Wake up, your not allowed to sleep
      in my class," said Ms. Hailey.

      There still was no reply. Chris was still fast asleep. Ms. Hailey
      was getting frustrated. You could see the wrinkles in her forehead
      getting deeper.

      Ms. Hailey said, "Dana would you please wake up Chris."

      Dana replied, "Okay Ms. Hailey."

      Dana leaned over and tapped Chris. He was still sleeping. Ms. Hailey
      grew tired of this and threw her book on the floor. The sound was
      loud and woke up Chris.

      "Chris, I'm tired of you sleeping in my class." "You need to learn
      to go to bed early and get enough sleep."

      "If you continue to sleep in my class I am going to have to refer
      you to Discipline." Ms. Hailey firmly stated.

      "Why don't I just do you a favor and sleep in Discipline." Chris
      said.

      Ms. Hailey replied, "Its your choice, life is what you make it."

      "That is bullshit." Chris said walking out of the class.

      Before Ms. Hailey could say anything Chris walked out of the room.
      Ms. Hailey uttered, "Gosh that boy knows how to pluck my nerves."

      There was a sudden pause after Chris left. Then Ms. Hailey continued
      her lesson.

      Ms. Hailey asks, "Okay class mitosis is the process in cell division
      in which the nucleus divides and goes through four stages." "Can
      anyone tell what those stages are?"

      Dana raises her hand volunteering to answer the question. But Ms.
      Hailey does not call her. Instead she chooses a kid sitting in the
      back of the class, Michael Kosetti. He was a mutant. And of coarse
      no one knew of it. His special power was a telekinetic. He was very
      good at using it and unlike most mutants at his age accepted his
      gift and was proud of his mutation. Although he was proud of his
      mutant heritage only his mutant friends knew of his abilities, the
      rest of the people only knew him to be normal.

      "Michael, could you please answer the question?" Ms. Hailey asks.

      Michael replies, "Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, and Telephase."

      "Very good Michael." Ms. Hailey praised.

      Ms. Hailey begins writing notes on the chalkboard as the rest of the
      students start to copy them. Soon after Chris walks back in the
      classroom and sits down as if he had never even left. Ms. Hailey
      begins to question him.

      "Ahhhhhhhhhh you would like to join the class now?" Ms. Hailey says.

      "Sadly...Yes there is just nothing to do today is there." Chris