5163Re: [xmmff] Not Fanfiction but Question About X3...?

  • Minisinoo
    Jul 10, 2003
      Hi! Please take this question to X_Men_Films, RedShades2, X-Fiction,
      or to our sister list XMenMovieFanficDisc. Someone on any of those
      lists would probably be happy to answer you, but this list is
      strictly for fanfic, fanfic announcements, and/or discussion/feedback
      of a fanfic story posted (as per the FAQ). Thanks!

      XMMFF Co-Mod

      --- goddess9721213 <Goddess972@...> wrote:
      > Can someone please explain to me the story behind the return of
      > The comic version that would probably be used in the third
      > installment of the X-Men movie. Thanks!

      Do you Yahoo!?