5118New WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Jun 20, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      J. Marie T.'s interview is completed and has been posted at the
      WRFA. It's another great informative interview. Be sure to check
      the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.html) and
      read it when you get the chance.

      Our next interview will be with Ransom, the author of such
      stories as "Tupelo Honey", "Fissure", "Keeping of the Three" and
      "The Best-Laid Plans: The Art of War Remix" among others. Ransom's
      stories can be read at the WRFA
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=147). I will be
      conducting the interview at the beginning of July. If you would like
      to suggest a question, please contact me by July 4th at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed
      interview has been posted. Until then, check out all the great
      interviews at WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      deh@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic