4925WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    May 17 10:05 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      Khaki's interview is completed and has been posted at the WRFA. Be
      sure to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it
      when you get the chance.

      Our next interview will be with J. Marie T., the author of such
      stories as "After High School, Before College", "Sweet Torture", and
      the "Frustration" and "Symmetry" series among others. I will be
      conducting the interview at the beginning of June. If you would like
      to suggest a question, please contact me by May 30th at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
      has been posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at
      WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      deh@...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic