4857On X2....(slightly OT but not really)

  • TheEverminder
    May 2, 2003
      I remember vaguely that there is another list that has
      fic reqs and reviews on it but darned if I can
      remember where it is... Be that as it is, I just saw
      X2 and was just TOTALLY blown away...not to mention
      desperately curious about the.................

      setup for the phoenix/dark phoenix storyline. I know
      the comicverse explanation about aliens and eternal
      entities and that's all nice and fine but I'm a little
      more partial to how some such as Minisinoo handle
      Jean's evolution into the Phoenix as something that
      was always a part of her and I was wondering if I
      could get pointed to other portrayals of the origin of
      the phoenix...
      So if anybody could let me know if they've seen any
      good and/or unique theories I'd somewhat satisfy the
      ache for 'the rest of the story' that X2 leaves me
      with.

      (crosses her fingers and prays for a third movie)

      =====
      Mayrie, TheEverminder.
      "I will simply deny you the crown, and live...forever!" ~Everafter

      "He�s got concerts, he�s got groupies, and he�s got lavender plaid vinyl pants.
      He�s a rock star.� ~ EM Enterprises #14: Pixkey's Pixies, and Celestial Pink

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/everminder/

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic