4770WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Apr 5, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      Heather's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
      this weekend. It's a terrific (and lengthy!) interview--informative
      and entertaining. So be sure to check the archive
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

      Our next interview will be with Khaki, the author of such stories
      as "The Price of Love", "A Stolen Season", Rogue's Day Off" and
      the "Wedding Vows" series among others. Her stories can be read at
      the WRFA or her own site, Khaki's Med Lab
      (www.geocities.com/khakigrrl/). I will be conducting the interview
      at the end of April. If you would like to suggest a question, please
      contact me by April 18th at either of the addressess below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
      posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at WRFA if you
      haven't already done so. :)

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or diane.hanscom.1984@...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic