4769OT: Looking for slash pairings

  • The Dark Knight
    Apr 4, 2003
      Hi, sorry for the OT. I'm looking fics with any of the follwoing parings. Sabortooth/Beast, Sabortooth/Nightcrawler, Sabortooth/Toad, Nightcrawler/(Arc)Angel, Beast/Iceman, Nightcrawler/Beast, or Toat/Cyclopes. If anyone knows where I can find anyof these stories can you please send me the links?

      Thanks in advance,

      "Darling you are a fabulous wonderful person and I�ve known you longer than your daughter" Pattsy Stone -AbFab

      Do you Yahoo!?