4636Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 17/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Dec 7, 2002
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 17/? By <A HREF="www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">Natalia</A>
      Previous Parts can be found here: <A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=853687">Fan Fiction.Net</A>
      Notes: Thoughts are between // //, 'kay?
      Thanks: Thanks so much for all the feedback!

      Logan dressed in his X-Gear ((TM)), ready for a long Danger Room session to
      shake off that stupid dream he'd had staring Scooter and his cats. It was all
      his own fault, though, that he'd gotten stuck watching them. If he didn't
      have it so bad for Jean, he'd of never agreed.

      "Stupid cats." He growled at them, grabbing them by the scruff of their
      necks. They hissed and mewled at his mishandling of them. Chuck wanted to
      play "pet the kitty" for the day, and that was fine with him. Let Baldy get
      attacked by the innocent looking, yet vicious scarps of fur.

      He marched into the Professor's office and tossed the cats in, shutting the
      door before they could run out.

      Professor Xavier sat behind his desk. The two kittens were sitting atop his
      desk, staring at him inquisitively. They'd been sitting there for sometime
      since Logan had dumped them in his office.

      He'd been using his powers to their maximum, trying to contact them the way
      they had to him.

      "What do you suppose 'e es trying to do, Bella?" Fluffy stifled a yawn.

      "I don' know. Maybe 'e es trying to speak to us in our 'eads?"

      "Per'aps. I 'ope 'e hurries. I'm very 'ungry, Bella."

      "You are always 'ungry." Bella snorted.

      "I cannot 'elp it. I am a growing chatton." She slunk up closer to Professor
      Xavier. //Monsieur Aucun Cheveu! J'ai très faim! FEED ME!//

      Professor Xavier jerked back with the sudden, and loud, French accented voice
      in his mind. He fixed his eyes on the white cat as he composed himself. //If
      you want to be fed, ask in the proper manner.//

      //Ah-ah, Monsieur, I am a kitten, 'ow do you know zat es not proper manners
      pour moi?//

      // Je suis désolé, Monsieur No-'air, Fluffy, we t'ink, was left to us by
      alley cats. Least zat is what Maman always said."

      "Zat es not true!" Fluffy hissed at Bella, hurt by that statement. "Who was
      ze only one not all blanc, huh? I t'ink zat was you, ma soeur."

      " Père was grey, Dummy."

      //Excuse me.// Professor Xavier interrupted. //I did not ask Logan to bring
      you here so the two of you could bicker.//

      //Who es Logan?// Bella and Fluffy asked.

      //The hairy man.// Professor Xavier sighed. It was going to be a long
      morning.

      Read it? Review it. Merci Beaucoup. :)

      "I'm ... you know what? Honestly don't think there's a human name fabulous
      enough for me. Oh, my name will be on everyone's lips ... assuming their lips
      haven't been torn off." "Glory" - Lessons - BTVS

      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix</A> (owner)