4601Post Halloween Challenge

  • Autumn
    Nov 3, 2002
      Here goes another challenge.......

      Incorporate at least 6 of the following elements into a fic.

      1. The line "Some people call me the space cowboy!"

      2. A sub-plot about someone being sick from all the Haloween candy

      3. Have someone convinced that the candy companies are in a
      conspiraty of some degree to turn children into cats, using a secret
      ingreedient.....

      4. One of the little kids refuses to take their costume off.

      5. The song "It's my Life" is mentioned in some capacity. (By Bon
      Jovi FYI)

      6. Mention a penguin.....

      7. Sing Kumbya.....

      8. Somebody dressed up like Jean.

      9. Use the phrase 'psycho hose beast;

      10. Eache sentence must comprise of 12 words exactly .

      11. Use some sort of 'urban legend' as a theme

      12. Oatmeal is involved in some way.

      Have fun......

      Autumn