4565*OT* for those following Cry For Mercy

  • Linda J
    Oct 7, 2002
      I hope to have a nice chunk of the story done on time to post chapter
      14 on Hollows Eve.

      I hope to have the story up to the Holloween dance the school has for
      the kids where Mercy and Sabretooth are chaparones, but end up
      needing chaparones for them selves. ;)

      Also, we;ll be hearing Logan's motorcycles comming up the driveway
      real soon and Sabretooth needs to aploigize to Rogue for his
      envolment with her abdution.

      So, I've got a lot to write, hope I have the time to do it.