4444FIC: Rush: 1/1: R/L (drabble)

  • victoria_p@att.net
    Aug 5, 2002
      Title: Rush
      Author: Victoria P. [victoria_p@...]
      felt."
      Rating: R
      Disclaimer: All X-Men characters belong to Marvel and
      Fox; this piece of fan-written fiction intends no
      infringement on any copyrights.
      Archive: Lists, Muse's Fool.
      Feedback: Rings my chimes
      Notes: Thanks to Jen, Pete/Melissa, Dot, and Meg. I
      tried to write smut in 50 words, as Eil challenged, but
      couldn't. So I did it in 100. *g*

      ~*~

      Rush

      Slick, wet heat.

      The brush of hair against her peaked nipples.

      Straining up against him, legs locked around his hips.

      The exquisite pressure spiraling up, swelling and
      breaking through her whole body. Eyes closed as the
      world explodes into bliss.

      It's a rush like nothing else she's ever felt.

      "Logan!" she cries as she comes, clenching her muscles
      around his cock.

      He growls his own release into her mouth, the scarf
      between them so sheer as to be non-existent, then rests
      his head on her breasts, sated.

      "Love you," he whispers, gathering her close.

      "Love you," Marie answers, already half-asleep.

      __
      end

      victoria

      --

      Cordelia: "I learned, um... men are evil? Oh, wait... I
      knew that. I learned that LA is full of self-serving

      --

      The Muse's Fool:
      http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool