4121Re: Mica's Valentines Day...

  • LilyCat82@aol.com
    Feb 14, 2002
      In a message dated 2/14/02 10:38:22 PM Central Standard Time,
      Turtlegal9@... writes:

      Ohmigod, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen!

      I had kinda a turtle v-day too.
      Hehe, my mum, gotta love her. she went to build-a-bear for Valentine's Day.
      If you've never been to a Build-A-Bear, it's a place where you can buy teddy
      bear and animals, unstuffed, and make them yourself. It's great fun!

      When I came home from school, my brother gave me a build-a-bear box. It was
      from him and mum. It was a turtle! He's soo cute! His shell comes off and
      you can put things inside it! It's great!

      The best part though...you can record your own message and put it in the
      animal. Mine says "Happy Valentine's Day! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
      Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Heros in a Half Shell, Turtle Power! "

      It's my mum and bro singing, it's soo fun, I just had to share :)

      Hope everyone else had a wonderful V-Day!

      bye!
      ~Lily Cat

      "And when I shall die
      Take him and cut him out in little stars
      And he will make the face of Heaven so fine
      That all the world will be in love with night
      and pay no worship to the garish sun."

      ~from Space: Above and Beyond
      Romeo and Juliet
      Act III, scene 2