4053Re: Logan? Marie?

  • freddie_mac1
    Jan 17, 2002
      --- In xmenmoviefanfic@y..., "del_laskey" <rialiee@h...> wrote:
      > Out of curiousity, just how many people out there think these two
      > characters belong together? Because, seriously, I don't get it.
      It's
      > like, Wolverine and Jubilee, Comicverse.
      >
      > It's like...ew. I suppose a few fics about it aren't that bad, but
      > it's pretty darn prevailant :) So. Opinions?

      Whew, thank goodness I'm not the only one. I just don't understand
      this pairing or (again, thanks) Wolverine/Jubilee. Maybe because in
      both pairings Wolvie was originally a father-like figure? Altho, I'm
      curious ... anyone written or read Wolverine/Kitty Pryde fic? Not
      that I'd be interested in that either.

      IMHO, the problem (as I mentioned elsewhere) is that with so many
      fics about one pairing, it's that much harder to find the ones that
      are well written and worth my time. So, I take the easy way out:
      Wolverine/Rogue or Logan/Marie meet my delete key 99% of the time.

      Freddie
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic