3841Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Nov 25, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      FyrDrakken's interview is completed and in Sarah's hands. She's been
      offline for a while, but I'm sure she'll get it posted as soon as she
      can. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview. Be sure to keep
      checking the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
      you get the chance.

      Even though this is a busy time of year, I wanted to squeeze one more
      interview in before Christmas. Molly has graciously agreed to do the
      this final interview of the year! As many of you may know, Molly is
      the author of such stories as, "Defensive Lines", "Life Less
      Static", "Counting Backwards", and most recently "Venn: In the
      Overlap" among others. Her stories can be read at X-Men: the Movie
      Fan Fiction Central (www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic) or Molly's
      own site (www.wolverineandrogue.com/detritus/fiction.html). Please
      send any questions you have for Molly to me at either address below
      by December 7th. They'll be compiled and sent out that weekend.

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic