3783OT: My first completed Original

  • Tanya Miller
    Nov 4, 2001
      I know this has nothing to do with W/R but I am so damn proud of myself
      I had to share. I just completed my first original story. I started it
      about 2 years ago and after writing daily for 3 months came down with a
      serious case of the block. ARGH!! Anyway. Was just sitting here at
      work when it came to me how to finish the story. Two paragraphs later I
      was done. DONE! So I thought that I would share with you guys. I
      would love some feedback on it. Warning you now that there is little
      dialog it is mostly narrative. And there was no spell check so there
      are mistakes. If you are interested in reading it the site is
      http://www.geocities.com/misssarah_22 and it is Katryn's Story. I am
      working on Sarah's Story too now. (when the block is cured the block is
      CURED!) The story is a vampire story so I am warning you now. But the
      one person that has read it told me that she didn't like vampire stories
      but she liked this one. But then again she's my best friend so she
      could be biased. Hence my asking for some of you to check it out and
      let me know what you think. And sign the guest book if you do go there,
      please.

      Tanya

      X-Men Fan Fiction Keepers = http://go.to/tanie
      Here On Earth = http://run.to/heronearth