3639[off-topic] re: Fine Arts Strikes Again
- Oct 6, 2001Just a short little *ping* to remind anyone who's still interested in
participating in my project neds to have their phrases in by Oct 14. Do at
least 3, description must be 10+ words, etc, etc. And here are the phrases
1. stuff down the space between emptiness
2. something hated & fading away
3. lesser concerns
4. living by numbers
5. eyes for eyes stripped of sense
6. mystic orbs stealing gravity from the withering ground
7. staring at myself & falling apart too soon
8. moronic misfire
9. pixels shifting around the world
10. public enemy
11. a unique square
12. tech overload
13. time rapes a year's supply of fairy cakes
14. a yummy apology
15. do not eat this
16. something ugly this way comes
17. stream of time
18. baptized in fluorescent light
19. hiding underneath your skin
p.s. to anyone who I actually know in RL, I *will* be tracking you down. be
afraid... be very afraid *G*
Got anymore time to waste? Visit my world o' X-Men, Gargoyles and Highlander
fics & pics at http://xeno3kattz.tripod.com/index.htm
Rogue: What am I going to do with you, Remy LeBeau?
Remy: I have a list, but I left it in my other pants.
~Astonishing X-Men #1
Goliath: I never realized when you were human just how beautiful you were.
Elisa (with a smile): You mean you thought I was ugly?
Goliath: Uh... careful! Updraft!!
~Gargoyles: The Mirror
Methos: It's got such a nice ring to it. Yeah, no more fighting, no more
killing. Peace and harmony. Don't tell me you never fantasized about that?
Some young sucker's always gonna fall for it.
Duncan: Richie has.
Highlander the Series: The Messenger
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp