3116Re: Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Just out of curiosity...editorial?

  • ... Wocket
    Jul 2, 2001
      >> I definatly agree on this! It's quite hard finding a
      >> Logan story where
      >> he's not in love with Rogue!

      >I agree, although not necessarily because I think
      >Logan is in love with Jean. He hardly even *knows*
      >Jean.

      I agree. If anything he keeps doing the Jean thing to annoy Cyclops.
      He dosn't really seem the type f guy who'd really try and "steal" a
      girl. There's plenty out there, why try for one thats taken?

      >But Wolverine, in comics-canon, has a long
      >tradition of NOT falling in love with jailbait,
      >especially not emotionally-scarred jailbait.

      Yes! That is my basis for not really seeing the sexual chmestry.
      Besides, he's more a protector for her. He's just that sort of
      charater.

      Sorry. it's not fic....and this will be my last post on the subject.

      -Wocket