18Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Howdy! Friendly neighborhood archivist here...

  • Themis
    Jul 20, 2000
      Hi Keille:

      my name's Themis and I'm new to this site. I've been a long time fan of
      theXmen especially Wolverine but being Canadian I may be a tad biased! The
      movie basically rekindled my interest.

      First of all, I checked out your site and must compliment you. It looks
      great-simple, easy to find links, clean. Nice web page.

      As for your question: I've been reading fanfic for quite a few years
      now-Star Trek and expecially XFiles. I've written some Star Trek but have
      not put anything on the web.

      Look forward to updates to your page. Nice meeting you,
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic