16Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Howdy! Friendly neighborhood archivist here...

  • SugarHi679@aol.com
    Jul 20, 2000
      Hey Kielle, good ta meetcha!
      And I'm reeeealy new to the fanfic world. I write alot of it, but I've never
      published any. well, not published, but you know. let other people read ^.^
      mostly roswell stuff, m&m. and i wrote some x-files, but i kinda left that
      world, ya know? haha, offtrack ashley. [thwaps herself]
      but, as soon as i see the friggin movie [which, at the latest will be
      tuesday, but im hoping to get there before] i know im gonna have to write
      something. maybe i'll even let you people see it, if you're nice. lol, ill
      probly post it, unless it really bites.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic