1524Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FEVER DREAMS!!!!!1 I NEED YOU!!!

  • Molly
    Dec 2, 2000
      Um.

      As someone who has to pay By The Minute for email
      access, and has a rather short temper fuse right now,
      I would just *love* if messages like this could be
      sent directly to the author of the desired story. All
      but one of the however-many-people on this list can do
      *absolutely nothing* about the fact that you want more
      chapters. It has nothing to do with me and stuff like
      this wastes my time and money because I have to wait
      for the page to load, and I don't think it has any
      place on this list.

      Not to mention, if I were said author, outright
      demands for more would put me under undue stress and
      just piss me off. But that's me being oversensitive
      about my creative process.

      Molly, apologizing for the tone and probably about to
      get smacked by an admin

      --- Joanne Van Vranken <rocketjnycb@...>
      wrote:
      > As Chris' self-proclaimed biggest fan and rah-rah
      > girl, I AGREE! MORE!!!!!!!! I think it's about
      > time for Logan and Kiara to hit the sheets again :-)
      > they have done that in a few chapters now!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Joanne

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic