1518OT: Cartoon Series

  • Bean
    Dec 1, 2000
      Sorry for the OT post but does anyone know where I could find a correct
      Episode List for the X-Men cartoon? I've found 3 different ones. Im in
      the process of downloading the cartoons but I am so anal about organizing
      things (color me virgo, you should see me book collection) that i want all
      the titles and episode numbers. You can't even imagine how crazy this is
      making me...

      bean

      Wadsworth: But he was your second husband. Your first husband also disappeared.
      White: But that was his job. He was an illusionist.
      Wadsworth: But he never reappeared.
      White: He wasn't a very good illusionist.
      --Clue
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic