1181What is a Mary Sue?

  • s.chester
    Oct 31, 2000
      Okay, everyone, I need some help. My Beta-reader tells me that I need to know what a "Mary Sue" is, that it's vital that I know if I want to continue writing fanfic. But her being the ditz that she is (sorry Jocelyn!) she doesn't know what it is. She says it's something like that it's  a person who can become really annoying if you make them into someone who always saves the day. This of course left me even MORE confused. Can anyone out there in fic-land help me? Feel free to mail me directly :
      sl_chester@... Thanks! -Shannon
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic