1180I am an idiot, and this is not a fic.

  • Jaguarita J. H.
    Oct 31, 2000
      Ladies, and Gents,

      I regret to inform you that I am a grade A idiot.
      I was working on converting fics from test only files into HTML format, and
      while I was cleaning out the old text files, I accently deleted "With These
      Words" by my ever loving but tempermental sister Ephiney.
      If someone would be saintly enough to send me a copy? Please? She's gonna
      kill me slowly, you know that don't you?

      Yours in relitive terror,
      Mac

      http://profiles.msn.com