Hi, did you found what bad blk 4 means ? I have the same message on my Virtuoso 2000. Thank you.bobybobampton
Thanks Steve, yes, I stumbled across this myself. I had stupidly assumed that since the second line of the display read "-no events in track-" that I couldn'tpolluxsynth
BTW, on page number 103 (115 in the pdf for XL-7, Rev. G), it says to do what I did: 5. Move the cursor to the lower line of the display and select tempo. Isteve_the_composer
This list is for discussing the Emu Command Stations (XL-7 & MP-7) and their use live and in the studio.
- Jul 23, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.