Serius Problems XL-7

  • manos_karas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello from Greece

      My name is Manos Karadabanis and i have XL-7

      If XL-7 runs in master midi clock mode and sends clock to RS7000-
      Virus-AN200-P.C-Xv-88,RM1x,Supernova

      Everything runs OK

      If XL-7 runs in slave midi clock mode and receive midi clock from
      anyone of the other synths or P.C or sequencers

      then i have o problem, XL-7 cannot sync with the other machines.

      Also E-loader 1.0 and E-Loader 1.10 cannot work with USB

      Because my P.C cannot recognized the USB driver, i tried everything

      Manual driver update, safe mode install-uninstall everything

      And with midi only connection i can see my banks nut i can't
      download it to my P.C or download a new operate system to

      XL-7.
    • Andre Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Can you borrow someone elses computer for a while or get the music store where
        you bought it to update it for you? Maybe another musician will have a computer
        that can help.

        Andre