Controlling effects sends

  • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001

      Yeah, I figured this out later that night.  As usual I'm always 12 hours off when it comes to figuring things out.  I need to hold off on asking so many questions I think :)

      rEalm

      Check out the preset-level patch cords.
      These are in addition to the 24 per layer you get.  So you have 12
      per patch to control a variety of things, including EFX settings.
      There is an example in the manual showing how to morph
      between two effects (A & B) using a knob.

      drK

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/d49MCB/3WDDAA/ySSFAA/pWZylB/TM