RE: [xl7] multisetups

  • ByronIV
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 1, 2002
      Ah yes, the all elusive enigma of the multi-setup....it does it to me
      too...I thought I had it working at one point (ie, patches would be saved to
      there respctive tracks on seperate patterns, differeing from one pattern to
      the next) But perhaps I had had a bit to much of the halfling's leaf at that
      time, because it dosnt seem to work anymore. If this is an 'intentional'
      issue, as in, it suppossed to work like that, I hope it's something that's
      taken care of in OS2, because it literally keeps me from using any of the
      internal sounds all together, it gets way to frustrating. Until then, I'm
      sticking with my external gear. I had even started working on a track for
      the 'contest', but ended up giving up in a frustrated rage, since every time
      I would start the beast back up, I would have different sounds loaded into
      my tracks! ARG!

      ByronIV

      ---
    • skay2k2
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 3, 2002
        Shure I got the 2.0 for one week!!
        - No I'm kidding. Just a stupid mistake... Mean 1.31