Re: [p2k] Any interest remaining in a self-programming FLASH SIMM?

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 95 , Aug 1, 2013
      I want one. I assume we could flash our own rom sounds from the E series?

      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, Jack Pratt <woodsworth1@...> wrote:

      > Not really... you would need to have a way to duplicate the existing parts (ROM chips) that's all.

    • George G
      Message 95 of 95 , Dec 7, 2014
        These discutions were on the table for years now and no sign in practical side so lets make some real steps further with it...

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 07.12.2014, at 20:39, "Bruno brunorc@... [xl7]" <xl7@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Already have 3 command stations, i will need 12 pieces!

        If I recall correctly, one Flash SIMM would be supposed to act as one, two or four ROMs, so you would only need three.

        That's being said, it's hard to predict anything, since they don't exist yet.

        Bruno