Re: [xl7] Re: New E-mu MP7 Owner "loading OS" blues

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21, 2013

      U might call eprelectronics and ask them what they think.

      On Mar 21, 2013 2:57 PM, "Tyler Detweiler" <superiorvideo@...> wrote:

      so I got from those posts to check the RAM solder joints as a possible culprit? I don't think I'm going to be able to update the OS in current condition

      On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:46 PM, steve_the_composer <smw-mail@...> wrote:

      I couldn't find the message I had in mind, and have no more time to look now. In the meantime here are 3 links. The first two might be relevant, the third isn't but might be of interest anyway.

      If anyone wants to read aaron's posts (assuming you haven't read them before), I highly recommend doing so. You might find out interesting and useful bits of info.

      Steve