Re: Sysex too fast? >> MIDI SYSEX PACKET DELAY

    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 15, 2013
      Footnote:

      In short, the P2K presets seem to use MidiK and MidiL which are used by the P2500 presets for something else. Searching for controller usage in the patchcords, finding available controllers, and juggling the patchcords would have to be quite involved. I am not quite ready for that challenge, but I will give it some thought as it goes in the direction of the "Parametizer" software I mentioned.

      Steve

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 15, 2013
        Footnote: