Re: [xl7] New app for iPad that will let you control your E-mu Proteus, Command Station!

  • Fred Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
      Great project.
      Here is a link for the Proteus sys ex document if you need it.

      Proteus Family Sysex 2.2.pdf (998 KB)
      https://mega.co.nz/#!1wES0YQY!J_BamSMytHbAHYZ_lZOwAF7_KEU0kWRQgBrKF5kKDsk

      cheers

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21 7:23 AM
        Very much looking forward to it! Just a note, maybe it's not a good practice to save the preset automatically after every change because of the finite nature of write cycles of the flash memory?

        Regards.