Re: [xl7] Re: New app for iPad that will let you control your E-mu Proteus, Command Station!

  • Jason Budris
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2013
      Just got into the command station looking forward to this. Thanks for your efforts!

      Thanks,
      Jason

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 2:10 PM, "Toni" <scorp_lover@...> wrote:

      Thanks Steve for the help! Now if I can find the other ROMs that would be great! Yes, it will be open source and a free app once it is complete I can give you more details once I have more of it assembled. Thanks!

      - Tony

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013
        Thought I had replied earlier saying something about a project I was involved with in 2004 but I don't see the post listed. Hmmm. Anyhow, that project was on a closed site and it is no longer there.

        Also, if you haven't found this folder yet, it has a few more:

        Steve
      • Fred Smith
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
          Great project.
          Here is a link for the Proteus sys ex document if you need it.

          Proteus Family Sysex 2.2.pdf (998 KB)
          https://mega.co.nz/#!1wES0YQY!J_BamSMytHbAHYZ_lZOwAF7_KEU0kWRQgBrKF5kKDsk

          cheers

[...]

        • thisistheshortestaliaspossible
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 21 7:23 AM
            Very much looking forward to it! Just a note, maybe it's not a good practice to save the preset automatically after every change because of the finite nature of write cycles of the flash memory?

            Regards.