Re: [xl7] Re: Real Time Controller Knobs Pot setting

  • Bruno
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hi,

      2013/1/24 igrovo <igrovo@...>
      > as I'm playing a song and switching from changing the volume on the pots to changing the filter etc with the pots and then possibly even changing tracks as well I would like to have a smooth transition of values instead of the pot jumping to some possible extreme value.

      If it's not an issue, I would shell out 80€ for Behringer BCR-2000. It gives you a vast array of fully configurable MIDI encoders, and apart from this has really vivid community here, on yahoo groups. You can really bend it beyond your imagination (the only impossible thing I know is making multiple controls aware of their values), and it's even able to send complex SysEx messages (up to 125 bytes).

      Plus, MOAR GEAR!! Erm, sorry...

      Bruno (recovering gear slut)