Re: P1000 / P2000 / P2500 / Command Station - Hardware Differences?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
      I don't know if this was mentioned, but with the Command Stations and P2500 you get a built-in sequencer with 16 buttons that double as track enables/mutes and triggers (among other features), and 16 knobs that rotate through quick edit, program, volume, and pan. To some, those are well used performance features.

      I haven't seen anyone do any kind of measurable analysis of the audio output of the numerous variations (p2k, orbit, xl-1, etc.), though I have seen people say that a specific model had more punch or bass or whatever than another model.

      Not sure this helps you make a decision, but its my 2 cents worth.

      Steve