Re: Proteum - Batch Copying?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      Yeah, its not too bad--just tedious. You could also do it from the front panel. Be sure to save your cleared out User banks [bank dump] so the next time you want to clear a bank.

      I seem to recall that some of the default presets which have "none" for the ROM Instrument on all 4 layers are actually not empty--they have default patchcords, possibly other default values, too. So if you really want to start off with a blank slate, you could take a preset and turn all the patch cords off, set the amount to zero, etc. and save that preset and copy it to all User slots.

      BTW, it is possible to use EMu's remote control sysex to automate front panel button presses/knob turns. For example, I once wrote a script (a series of remote control commands) that would step through the key presses to make a bank of 128 randomized presets (using the randomize function).

      Steve