Re: ROM board not recognized...

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2013
      A few years ago I trashed the baby ROM of a P2500 SIMM by putting it in the wrong slot of an E-Mu Ultra sampler. The ROM has samples and EOS presets in the big ROM and P2K presets in the baby ROM. Evidently I wiped out the baby ROM which produced an error not unlike your bad crc error. However, the ROM still worked as an EOS Ultra sampler sound ROM. Its a long shot, but perhaps something similar happened to your ROM. To check for this, find someone with an EOS sampler. And if that's what happend, there is really no way to reflash the baby ROM with P2K presets.

      Hope this helps.

      Steve