Re: [xl7] Re: Master Riff?

  • D F Tweedie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
      Let me know what fossils you excavate.

      DF

      From: steve_the_composer <smw-mail@...>
      To: xl7@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:21 PM
      Subject: [xl7] Re: Master Riff?

      LOLOL!!!! There it is!!!!! I always scroll past the BEATS MODE page so even though I have seen it, I never >>noticed<< it or explored it. Maybe I guess I will have to play around with it to fill in one of the gaps in my knowledge. Hope it does something useful.

      I think if these "dinosaurs" had the ability to create, store, and recall bts patterns, I might have explored them more.

      Thanks for the tip.

      Steve