EMU Blank ROM Circuit Boards?

  • K2500X
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Has someone finally figured out how to 'make' these ROM boards in the aftermarket? Check this out...

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160913882450
    • Nathan Steele
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        I saw those the other day, looks like factory leftovers or something. seems you would have to install the chips, and then who knows if the proper sampler would burn them.......

        Seems like a risky proposition to me, I suppose you could contact the seller for details, if he has any.
        On 11/2/2012 5:31 PM, K2500X wrote:

        Has someone finally figured out how to 'make' these ROM boards in the aftermarket? Check this out...

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160913882450

      • D F Tweedie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          From the seller: "HI these boards have no memory chips attached these are the standard boards designed for emu that were for the production of the sound roms depending on the memory chips you get determines whether they can be flashed in an emulator or not."