RE: [xl7] Oh well!

  • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002

      Thank you!

      rEalm

      HAPPY BDAY REALM.... Heheheh I know you won't get this till after your B-Day, and I know it's early but I wanted to get some good vibes going early... ;)

    • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002

        I ended up playing at house party on the cheapest Gemini tables you can buy, totally off my arse on RedBull vodka's.  It was umm....interesting to say the least.

        rEalm

        Happy B-day, REalm,
        Hope you got real drunk and have a nice hangover by now.