Re: Emax SE rack

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2011
      James (and others reading this thread),

      I believe that members can still delete their own posts. So if you accidentally post a message you intended as private e-mail, just go in and delete it. It will still be part of the daily digest which has been sent out to those who get them. I am not sure what happens if you delete a message before the digest has gone out, though.

      I hope this helps.

      Steve

      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, James Ulibarri <jamesulibarri@...> wrote:

      > Oops, I thought I hit Matt's email and used the group address on accident.
      > My fault.

      [snip]
    • jamesulibarri
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2011
        Awesome. So when I have 3 free hours I will actually go in and delete all my threads I started. No use leaving bits of good information up here.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
          No need to do that, unless you really want to. I was simply referring to the post that you said was intended to be private.

          If you really want your all your posts to be deleted, that is your choice. If you don't have the time and want me to do it, just ask. I will see if I can help you out.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
            Hey, James. I took a look at your posts and it would probably take less than 1/2 hour. Again, its your choice. If you want them removed, I will respect that and delete them for you. Just to reiterate, I was offering an option for you and others who accidently post messages intended to be prvate. I am not suggesting you leave or delete your posts. On-topic, appropriate discussions are certainly welcome.

            Steve