New track: feevon b jaunty

  • just john
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      A stroll with mechanical sounds plus some synth warbling.

      http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9267314

      Recorded directly from my XL-7, then some compression and a tad of reverb added. So you can use it as an atypical-sounding example of what the box can do by itself.

      It's from a pattern I've been building gradually for years. The one "trick" here is that the bassoon sound and the synth sound are each three tracks feeding into monophonic patches. So all that's going on as I record is that I'm enabling/disabling tracks and changing the temporary loop location, and no actual note playing. I think it does a good emulation of synth noodling, if I do say so myself.

      As is so often the case, I have no idea what genre this track should be classified under, so if you have any suggestions ...

      --
      * Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/jjMusic