Best ROM for minimal/techno

  • nenad.lonic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hiya all

      I have an XL-7 with Xlead rom and Composer rom. I find the Xlead rom perfect for drum tracks. The Composer has as many basses as I could ever want, and some of the brass sounds work well as one shots. What I need is more glitchy/industrial sounds to toughen up the feel of the track. Which Rom would be best for that??

      Is the Orbit 3 rom different enough from the Xlead??

      If anyone is interested, all the tracks on my myspace were made solely on the XL-7. www.myspace.com/deliriumelectric
    • Bob S.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        The Orbit 3 module consists of 2 ROMs, the Techno Synth Construction Yard (TSCY) ROM and the Beat Garden ROM.

        I have most of the ROMs, I would say the TSCY ROM has more electronic sounds that can be used/edited as basis to glitchy/electro sounds....

        Bob
        El Segundo, CA